We hope you enjoy your new artwork. While we take every precaution to ensure the cleanliness of our studio and materials, your tattoo will require regular care while you heal.
- Leave bandage on for one (1) hour, then remove.
- Wash two (2) times a day with warm water with the palm of your hand using antibacterial soap for thirty (30) seconds. Rinse with water. Dry with clean towel. Apply aftercare 3-5 times per day for two (2) weeks.
- After two (2) weeks, switch to a fragrance-free and dye-free lotion, and apply 3-5 times per day for the following week.
- Seek medical attention if you experience these signs of infection:
- Tattoo becomes red or irritated.
- You develop a fever.
- Tattoo is discharging clear, white, or yellow liquid.
- Avoid direct exposure of sun and UV rays, swimming pools, and hot tubs during the healing process.
Please give us a call if you have any questions.